Students can avail the school transport, subject to the availability of seats. The routes of the school buses are framed keeping in mind the needs of the parents and they should consult the school transport-in-charge for details.
Fees will be charged for all 12 months. A parent, who withdraws the transport facility before the vacations and rejoins after the vacations, may not be given the transport facility. The amount is payable along with the school fees on a quarterly basis.
- Route No 1: Baijnath-Paprola-Tashijong-Alhilal-Sungal-Draman-Banuri-Holta-TCP-Palampur-CISP
- Route No. 2: Bagora-Nagri-Chachiyan-Lahla-Latwala-Menjha-Ghuggar-Chopati-PCCN-Palampur-CISP
- Route No 3: Jalag-Draman-Pahra-Dattal-Ladoh-Ghar-Lamlehar-Patti-Rajpur-CISP
- Route No 4: Bhuana-Karori-Panchrukhi-Saliana-Patti- Rajpur-CISP
- Route No. 5: Maniyada-Baari-Bhawarna-Mansimbal-Thakurdwara-Maranda-CISP
- Route No 6: Baroh Road-Nagrota-Hatwas-Darang-Paror-Sullah-Thakurdwara-CISP
- Route No. 7: Kharouth-Paror-GuggaSaloh-Thakurdwara-CISP
- Route No 8: Govt. Degree College-Holta Camp-H.B. Colony Near HPAU-Rajpur-CISP
- Route No 9: Khudli-Biara-Khurdpatt-Saliana ITI-Chathami-Molichakk-Band Bihar-Baloo-Patti-CISP
- Route No 10. : Bindraban- H. B. Colony-Ghuggar-Aima-Lohna-Palampur-CISP
- Route No. 11 : New Bus stand-IPH Colony-BSNL Exchange-Old Bus stand-SM Convention Centre-CISP
- Route No. 4A : Saliana-Gadiyara-Ballu-Patti-Rajpur-CISP
- Parents are requested not to board school buses to see off or receive their wards.
- Parents should not try to overtake and stop the school bus to facilitate the boarding of their wards as this endangers the safety of the bus and its occupants. This act will lead to strict disciplinary action.
- Parents should not argue with the teachers present in the bus or the conductor / driver. If there is any problem, a written communication should be forwarded to the Transport In charge.
- A student using the school bus is expected to be at the bus stop at least ten minutes before the scheduled arrival of the bus. The school reserves the right to alter the timings, routes and stops as and when necessary.
- If any parent whose child is availing school transport service wishes to take their ward privately in his/her own transport, he/she has to collect the Permission Slip from the school authorities half an hour before the bus time.
- Students are allowed to use only the allotted bus and bus stop. No change can be allowed without prior written permission of the school.
- If a student misses his allotted bus he should not try to board any other bus. It is the responsibility of the parents to drop off their wards to the school. However, the student will return by the allotted bus.
- The buses will not wait for latecomers.
- Unruly behaviour like shrieking, shouting and playing foul is strictly prohibited. Courteous behaviour is expected at all times.
- The drivers are authorized to stop buses at the designated stops only. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuters and is always subject to change.
- In case of any change, of a temporary or permanent nature, in transport pick-up / drop point or transport route, the permission for the same has to be sought by writing an application to the Transport Incharge at the School office.
- The Monthly Transport service charges for the scheduled route/routes will be as per notification. Fees will be charged for all 12 months. A parent, who withdraws the transport facility before the vacations and rejoins after the vacations, may not be given the transport service facility. The amount is payable along with the school fees on a quarterly basis.
- Bus services will be discontinued without further notice for children who do not follow bus rules, damage accessories in the bus, offend passers – by with their actions or words.